Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• DPL Eishockey 2010-2011

MILITARY HOCKEY NEWS: Bruins Rally to win Season Opener \r\nMonday, 11 October 2010 16:38 \r\nAfter going undefeated in the pre-season, the Baden Bruins continued their winning streak by beating the Mannheim Longhorns 6 to 4 Sunday night in their first game of the 2010/2011 DPL Division I ice hockey season. This was the Longhorns Division I debut after winning the Division II title last season.\r\n\r\nThe Bruins knew going into this game that the Longhorns would be a formidable opponent based on their domination of the DPL's 2nd division in the previous season. This became more clear than ever when the Longhorns scored the first two goals of the game in the final minute of the first period. The Bruins were able to re-group during the intermission and come out strong, winning the second period 5 to 1. Center Joel Holtzem got the ball rolling by forcing a loose puck through the goal tenders legs. Winger Taka Kakumaru converted on 3 scoring opportunities bagging himself a hat trick for the evening. Center Tom Connell sniped the game winner into the top corner past the goalies blocker off a drop pass from winger Craig Boucher.\r\n\r\nThe 3rd period would end in a 1:1 tie giving the Bruins the 6:4 win. Defenseman Andreas Schiele charged the net on the power play, and deked past a sprawling Longhorns goalie for the sixth Bruins goal. Penalties played a large part of this game with the Longhorns being called for 7 minors and the Bruins having 6. The Longhorns converted on only one of their power plays while the Bruins would score three power play goals in the game.\r\n\r\nThe Bruins next game is scheduled for October 27th at 7PM against the Export Rangers at the Viernheim Eishalle.\r\n\r\nTom Connell - A4 News\r\nmore info at: http://www.adleralliance.com/

The DPL will be hosting a 3 on 3 hockey tournament in Viernheim on 16 and 17 April. They require help in several areas, labor, score keeping, music etc.....\r\n\r\nanybody interested in helping should contact Ken Robinson at info@dpliga.com or leave me a PM and I will forward your information to him.\r\n\r\nALL and ANY help will be appreciated.\r\n\r\nTournament information in German and English can be found at: http://www.dpliga.com/cms/front_cont...at=6&idart=864\r\n\r\nThanks

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X