Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• www.kicktipp.de/adlerfans

Anyone interested in predicting DEL results? \r\n\r\n--> Join us at www.kicktipp.de/adlerfans! \r\n\r\nIf there are any questions, as it's in German, feel free to ask me or Larry.

I just looked it over. Looks like fun. I also noticed in the upper right hand side of the site there is a drop down box to change the language, I changed it to English and most of the stuff changed to English so it does not look complicated to use at all. \r\n\r\nLet see how good your predictions are for the season 2011-2012. You can start by predicting what 8 teams you think are going to make the play offs. You need to do it before the season starts though. After that each game day is listed separately and you have up to 5 minutes before game time to make your picks.

Kommentar

Zitat von adlerfan68789 Beitrag anzeigen
      I also noticed in the upper right hand side of the site there is a drop down box to change the language, I changed it to English and most of the stuff changed to English so it does not look complicated to use at all.
      \r\nWow, never noticed that before

Kommentar

Remember the Season starts this Friday at 1900 hours so get your picks in!!!!

Kommentar

okay i did it!!! it was easy, so now lets start the games!!!

Kommentar

first picks have to be in by 1900 today\r\n\r\nwhy? Because the season starts tonight

Kommentar

Please do not forget the break is over and you need to make your picks, first game of the week is tonight.

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X