Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /var/www/vhosts/adlerfans.de/httpdocs/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /var/www/vhosts/adlerfans.de/httpdocs/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /var/www/vhosts/adlerfans.de/httpdocs/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /var/www/vhosts/adlerfans.de/httpdocs/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /var/www/vhosts/adlerfans.de/httpdocs/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /var/www/vhosts/adlerfans.de/httpdocs/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Kampfmaschinen auf Kufen - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Adler Mannheim Fan-Forum

Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Kampfmaschinen auf Kufen - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Kampfmaschinen auf Kufen - SPIEGEL ONLINE

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/sonst/0,1518,745609,00.html\r\n\r\nIch fand den Artikel sehr interessant, vor allem auch den Bezug zur DEL.

Durch ligaweite Protestaktionen der Fans hat sich die DEL in dieser Saison wieder dem NHL-Modell angenähert und verhängt nun zusammengefasst 14 Minuten Strafzeit für einen Fighter. Es scheint, als sollten die beliebten Rangeleien auch in der DEL wieder Einzug halten. Im Januar gab es so viele Fights wie seit Jahren nicht.\r\n\r\nGefährlich oder nicht, die Fans sind der Ansicht, dass Schlägereien zum Eishockey gehören. Durch Protestaktionen für Kämpfe sichern sie dem Sport seinen hohen Unterhaltungswert - und den Enforcern ihren Job.
    \r\n \r\nYes, sir!

Kommentar

Meiner Meinung nach grottenschlechter Artikel. So bedient man leider nur die berühmten Vorurteile.

Kommentar

"Diese Vorgehensweise sollte das schmutzige Image der deutschen Liga aus den neunziger Jahren aufpolieren. Damals bestimmten rücksichtslose Stockschläge und wilde Massenkeilereien das Geschehen auf dem Eis."\r\n\r\n...übler, tendenziöser Käse. Hat weder vom dt. Eishockey noch von der NHL eine Ahnung. Man meint, drüben würde die UFC jetzt auf Schlittschuhen ausgeübt. Der dort, auch von Kennern, Managern und selbst Stars als ehrbar bewertete Job des "Tough Guys" wird hier mehr oder weniger als die Arbeit eines besseren Zirkusclowns beschrieben. Diese Jungs gibt es drüben schon seit Jahrzehnten...und wurden jetzt nicht erst auf einander losgelassen um Quote zu machen. Kann mir jetzt leider nicht mehr den Wortlaut irgendwo her klauben, aber man sollte sich mal zu Gemüte führen, was ein Brett Hull vor nicht allzu langer Zeit über den Job des Tough Guys äußerte....Mit solch einem Artikel dieses Herrn Schwenke ist niemandem gedient. Dem ist wahrscheinlich das Spiel Pens - Isles von vor 2 Wochen über den Weg gelaufen und meint jetzt über das Gesehene philosophieren zu müssen

Kommentar

mirasty , jablonsky u.a. haben tatsächlich schon im octagon gekämpft. \naber in der Sache hast du Recht!
          Wie kann man aus dem Rahmen fallen, wenn man noch nicht mal im Bilde war?

Kommentar

ich fand den Bericht jetzt auch nicht so schlecht. Klar kritisiert er teilweise, aber auch die pro Meinungen finden durchaus Zustimmung. Man kann evtl. darüber streiten ob die hinführung zum Thema zu lang ist..dennoch glaube ich durchaus, dass der autor eher pro fights ist..aber halt in Maßen statt in Massen. Was ich durchaus für berechtigt halte. Was in der NHL bei NYI vs. PIT zu sehen war..war teilweise wirklich dem Sport unwürdig. Da liefen gezielte, fiese aktionen von beiden Seiten die eigentlich hier nichts zu suchen haben. Und da jetzt bitte nicht falsch verstehen: Ich bin definitiv pro Fights... wenn ich jedoch einen in die Bande donner...der sich verletzt, bzw. unter schmerzen den Arm hält..und ich dann trotzdem beginne drauf loszuprügeln (ohne ende) dann ist das für mich nichtmehr grenzwertig sondern unfair&unsportlich!\r\n\r\nlustig finde ich aber eines der Kommentare unter dem Artikel: Titel: Schlägereien nerven...\r\nrichtig geil wird dieses Kommentar dann aber durch den "Nicknamen" des Autors: Monsterpudel... \r\nnaja...außer einem fetten Grinsen...kein Kommentar =)
            \r\n
            ...semper fi...

Kommentar

so sieht das aus, wenn einer über das gleiche Thema ohne billige Effekthascherei schreibt.....und da geht's wirklich über eine "Prügel-Liga"\r\n\r\n\r\nFebruary 28, 2011 - NY Times\r\nWhere Pro Hockey Players Fight to Stay in the Game\r\nBy JEFF Z. KLEIN\r\n\r\nTROIS-RIVIÈRES, Quebec — In a dimly lighted corridor of the dingy, old arena, Donald Brashear, an N.H.L. enforcer for 16 years, said he was playing in the rough and tumble Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey because he still loved the game. And though this Quebec league is widely regarded as the world’s toughest, Brashear said he was not in it to fight, but “to play hockey the way I did when I started — making passes, scoring goals.” \r\n\r\nBrashear, 39, the captain of 3L de Rivière-du-Loup, was indeed playing it straight: he had 31 points in 27 games and a fairly reasonable 56 penalty minutes going into last Friday’s game here against Caron & Guay de Trois Rivieres. Sometimes, he said, things “get out of hand,” but that he had been in only one fight all season. “The guy just hung on to me for his life,” he said. \r\n\r\nThree hours later, Brashear was not playing it straight at all. He was on the ice, slugging away, much as he did as one of the more feared players in professional hockey. \r\n\r\nIt started late in a 7-2 loss. The Trois-Rivières goalie slashed one of Brashear’s teammates, who was fighting someone else, in the back of the leg. Enter Brashear, who began pounding on the goalie with his gloved hands. Another Trois-Rivières player tried to restrain Brashear, but Brashear went after him as well, continuing to hit him after the player fell to the ice. Somewhere in there he threw a gloved punch at a third player. \r\n\r\nBrashear got free and went back after the goalie. Finally, a linesman tackled him. Then both benches emptied in a scene reminiscent of the “Slap Shot” era of the 1970s. \r\n\r\n“It was just like I told you,” a calm Brashear said in the same corridor afterward, “things got out of hand.” \r\n\r\nThe semiprofessional L.N.A.H. is in its 15th season of bringing a measure of mayhem to small municipal rinks around Quebec, like the 73-year-old Colisée de Trois-Rivières, the locus of hockey for this city of 130,000. \r\n\r\nThe league averages 3.2 fights per game this season, compared with 0.6 fights a game in the N.H.L. Despite the wildness, the antique rinks and the modest skill level, the L.N.A.H. draws a surprising number of former N.H.L. players — about 100 over all, including almost 20 this season. \r\n\r\nJesse Bélanger, 41, is one of those players. Now in his fourth season with his hometown COOL-FM 103.5 de Saint-Georges, Bélanger played 246 games in the N.H.L. over nine seasons. \r\n\r\n“This gives me the chance to keep playing hockey,” Bélanger said. “I was playing in Switzerland, but I thought it would be nice to come back here to finish my career.” \r\n\r\nFor most of the league’s players, hockey is no longer a career ambition. The vast majority of the players earn $150 to $400 a game, and teams operate under a salary cap of $6,300 to $6,800 a game. Brashear is one of only a handful of players who do not have a primary job outside the rink. Players tend to be teachers, sales representatives, laborers or students working toward university degrees. \r\n\r\n“We have one or two practices a week, and one or two games per week,” said Bobby Baril, coach of Isothermic de Thetford Mines. “For our players, we are not the first priority — we have to work with their families and their jobs.” \r\n\r\nTrying to strike a balance can be a challenge. Luc Bélanger — no relation to Jesse — is a high school phys ed and English teacher before he turns his attention to protecting the goal for Thetford Mines. \r\n\r\n“To be honest, it’s pretty tough to do this,” Bélanger said. “To spend the day at school with kids is a tough job, then drive an hour and a half to come to the game, get ready, play, then go back home, where I have two kids. And sometimes, go back to work the next morning.” \r\n\r\nA recent rule stipulates that L.N.A.H. players must be from Quebec or have played junior hockey there, helping make the league a comfortable place for many players. \r\n\r\n”This is a good league for Quebec kids,” said Steve Larouche, a former N.H.L. player who now skates for Trois-Rivières. A number of players cited the ease of being able to conduct their hockey lives almost exclusively in French. \r\n\r\nBut the rule was passed more to cut down on expenses than to promote Quebec’s heritage. In the past, clubs would employ tough guys from the United States and elsewhere in Canada — players like the Syosset, N.Y., native Neil Posillico or the former N.H.L. enforcer Link Gaetz. (Gaetz was once suspended for leaving the bench to go to a concession stand for a hamburger.) \r\n\r\nWith enforcers no longer being flown in, the violence abated to a certain degree. \r\n\r\n“The league has changed — it isn’t half as tough as it used to be,” said Thetford Mines’ Joel Thériault, an 11-year veteran who has amassed 2,840 penalty minutes in 282 games. “When I played in Verdun, we had a team rule never to give less than five fights a night.” \r\n\r\nHe also mentioned the Laval Chiefs, a defunct team that wore the same uniform as the team in “Slap Shot” and whose players would tell reporters of fights they planned to have in the next night’s game. \r\n\r\n“A few years ago I watched the playoffs and said, ‘I’ll never play in this league,’ ” said Larouche, 39, who played for Ottawa, the Rangers and Los Angeles in the 1990s. “A lot of checking from behind and guys trying to take the head off the best players. It was ridiculous. But the league got better, and now I’ve been here three years.” \r\n\r\nHe added: “Of course, if our team played in the N.H.L. or A.H.L., there’d be 20 power plays against us every night.” \r\n\r\nThe fists may not fly quite as often these days, but the league is still as gritty as any, if not more so. That quality was on display last Thursday, 90 miles to the southeast, where Thetford Mines hosted Saint-Georges. \r\n\r\n“It’s a happening for the community,” said Jean-Pierre Lessard, the owner of Isothermic de Thetford Mines, as a crowd of roughly 1,000 filed into the 2,500-seat Centre Mario Gosselin. \r\n\r\nThetford Mines, population 25,000, is home to one of the world’s largest open-pit asbestos mines and is surrounded by mountains of tailings. Until 2009, the city spread asbestos slag on icy roads the way other cities used rock salt, and rates of illness from exposure are high. \r\n\r\nThere were only two all-out fights as Thetford Mines lost to Saint-Georges, 5-3, a result that gave Saint-Georges the regular-season championship. \r\n\r\nBut some old-time hockey was also on view. Thériault came charging across the ice long after the whistle in an unsuccessful attempt to board the league’s leading scorer, and, on separate occasions Baril tossed a broken stick and a glove on the ice. \r\n\r\nThe next night, Trois-Rivières Coach Dean Lygitsakos was complaining about Brashear’s antics. \r\n\r\n“He plays like an old-timer who decides suddenly to turn into a circus beast,” said Lygitsakos, who has led a movement to tone down the violence but still carries on his roster Tommy Bolduc, a 30-year-old career minor leaguer who through Friday had no goals, no assists and 206 penalty minutes. \r\n\r\n“To strike a goalie and repeatedly punch a defenseless player, that’s not toughness, that’s gratuitous violence,” Lygitsakos added. “It’s disgusting.” \r\n\r\nBrashear had his own view. \r\n\r\n”I told the players on the ice, don’t mess with me, because if you do, I won’t warn you, I’ll just start swinging,” he said. \r\n\r\nHad Brashear had enough of the Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey? \r\n\r\n“I don’t know, I have an offer to play with the Montreal Canadiens Old-Timers — it’s a good salary there, and there’s no hitting,” he said. \r\n\r\n“But here there’s the competition,” he continued. “The game starts, and I fall right back into it.”\r\n\r\nhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48Cy...&feature=feedu

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X