Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 16 bis 22 von 22

Thema: 30.12.11 Adler Mannheim - ERC Ingolstadt

Moderator Avatar von adlerfan68789
    Bedanken
    512 Danksagung in 157 Beiträgen
    The Adler fans will be collecting money at the fan stand to pay the Ulpi scandal penalty. The fans would like to raise enough money to pay (even if only symbolically) the penalty off. After all was said and done it was only 3000 for the team 500 for the assistant coach. One news paper was reporting a possibility of loss of points but with such a low penalty amount I doubt the seriously considered that. If you feel like donating stop by the fan stand during tomorrows game.

Registrierter Benutzer
    Bedanken
    3 Danksagungen in 1 Beitrag
    I'm sure the Adler have enough money too pay their fines. If someone were too pay it's those people who throw junk on the ice. As an afterthought perhaps the coin throwers should keep their money and then
    purchase new items for their LEGO collection.

3. Die folgenden 3 User haben sich bei oldtimer für diesen Beitrag bedankt:

Holycows_05 (07-01-12), WilliamWatson (09-01-12)

Bedanken
    of course they have enough money to pay the fine. I will be donating today and if they are paying it to the DEL I think they should pay it in coins. The fine was for coins so pay it in coins.

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von WilliamWatson
    Bedanken
    50 Danksagung in 26 Beiträgen
    [QUOTE=adlerfan68789;459550]of course they have enough money to pay the fine. I will be donating today and if they are paying it to the DEL I think they should pay it in coins. The fine was for coins so pay it in coins.[/QUO

That's right...... Let's just piss off the people who can make the fines higher or deduct points. ;-)

My quotes do not seem to be working correctly.

William Watson
    "HOCKEY- If it did not have rules, we would call it WAR!"

Registrierter Benutzer Avatar von WilliamWatson
    Bedanken
    50 Danksagung in 26 Beiträgen
    Like I said on some Adler Facebook pages......
    The DEL could care less where the money comes from as long as they get it. If the fans TRULY want to do something about it, they should do a letter writing campaign to the DEL about the lack of professional referees in the league. But they should talk to all the teams and have every team in the DEL join in on this campaign. If not, and just the Adler do it, it will seem like the fans are just upset about being fined.
    Also with all the cell phones today that can record video, send in clips showing the action and the calls. Not just the call, but what led up to it. If the fans want to donate, give money for a profeesional videotogropher to put together something to send to the league.
    I can 100% promise you that if it happens again, the fine will be more and the Adler WILL lose points. And lets face it, these last few games, the way they have played, we need all the points we can get.

William Watson
    "HOCKEY- If it did not have rules, we would call it WAR!"

Bedanken
    1) I have no problem at all with pissing of the DEL. Plus coins are legal tender in Germany too. That said I am sure that the fine had to be wire transfered.

2) You are right if all the fans from all the teams did something it would work better but I think the DEL would ignore that too. What they would not ignore is the press because they do not want the bad press so if the press would show the things then they would change it but since they have a contract with SKY do not look for that to happen either.

3) The DEL could really care less about the fine one way or the other. As for a loss of points. There have been breaks in other arenas that went longer peroids than the break in ours (for several differant reasons). Since there was not talk of losss of points in these games, I am sure the league would have a problem justifying the loss of points and with such a low monetary fine you could tell they did not consider it justified.

4) I think the low amount of the fine also shows you what the league really thinks about Ulpi too, now if they would just get rid of him

5) I had a hard time with the quotes at first too. I kept deleating the parts that I should have left alone. When you quote and do not want to quote the whole thing than just delete the items between the [quote] brackets that you do not want.

Bedanken
    The fans have raised 2500 euro of the fine so far and will collect once again behind section 216 during the game Sunday against Berlin.

The Adler are standing behind their fans:

The Adler Chief of Marketing Matthias Fries was quoted in the Mannheimer Morgen on 10.1.12 as saying:

....The cause and effect should not be confused. It was not our fans that created the negative mood that day.

the quote is in context but is only a small part of the article.

the whole article can be read (in German) in the German part of this fourm under press.

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer